Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Praying Wednesday

There is so much going on right now with people needing prayer that I wanted to take some time to name a few. If you have any to add PLEASE leave a comment with your request. Take some time as you read this list to say a prayer.


* My Mom, Becki was put back on a heart monitor after having surgery last year to "fix" the issue. There has been some episodes lately.


* Susan Tedrow & her Dad with the loss of Bonnie.


* Mark VanMeter & family as they deal with his illness.


* Micky Collins, another surgery this week after just having had surgery 3 weeks ago.


* A dear friend of mine who needs to put their health as a high priority (& quit being so stubborn) =)


* Those dealing with Cancer. It seems to effect so many today.


* Pray for our Preachers, especially on Saturdays as that seems to be the day the ole' scum dog wants to attack the most.


* Lost souls, especially family members.


* Andrew Maze & family as they battle his illness. What a sweet family.


* Those dealing with the loss of a child.


* Pray for our Government leaders, & those in position of influence.


I just know I am forgetting some. If you have any to add please do.

Love You all!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I am most certain that the "stubborn" one on your prayer list could not possibly be me..... :)

I would like to add the Ya Ya's to the list. It has been laid on my heart as of late that God has big plans for us is going to be moving through us in a mighty way soon.

Love you sweets!!!!!!!

Christy said...

Hello my lil stubborn friend!!

I agree with you that the Ya Ya's are destined for big GOD things!!!

Whoo Hooo!

Lauren said...

thanks for posting these up just like this. It helps me pray more.

I love you!