Friday, February 20, 2009

A little behind......

So, yea I got online and just noticed I still had a Valentine's theme on my blog.... does that tell you where my mind is lately?!?!?!



However, the red on it did remind me of something. I am now a red head.... of course not natural! I am that gal that goes to the beauty salon and says "Do whatever". So, Amy, my hair stylist always has something new in mind. She got the color on and as after it set she was rinsing it and said oh no (NOT something you want to ever hear in that position). I said what and she said I think it's Pink. I said again?? (That is another story....) But, it was not pink.... just red. It must be a big change cause everyone has said something about it. Oh well, I don't much care, it's just hair!



I picked up my loaner car today. It's a Rendezvous (just like my mom's AND not a little old lady car like Andrea was wishing on me)!!! Aim & I will head out tomorrow morning for Dayton, Ohio or a softball tournament. Girl trip!!! The best thing is, I am a little weird (I know you already know this) but I like to drive with no talking....just me, the road and the radio. Mind you we can sing, but I like to just cruise. Aimee is usually pretty quiet unless we are at home so we will get along just fine. Cole on the other hand is NEVER quiet! He will be at his dad's this weekend though!


Anyway, I'm off to change my background!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love this background! And I'm sure I'll love you're pink, I mean red hair!