Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Any microphone will work

We had to go pick my car up in Bedford last night. It was getting worked on since the passenger door will not open from the outside. It didn't get fixed, but I digress....


The whole crew went because Cole had to go to WalMart to get his sweetie a Valentine present. After we got the Durango the boys went with me & Aimee rode with Ed.


As most already know I do not listen to secular music..... much. Hardly at all but I have guilty pleasure moments. I have several CDs that I burnt (actually I have 2 big CD cases full of music, which Ed finds crazy but that's another story) I had Cole grab a CD from the "mixed" case (remember I have OCD).


We put that dude in & jammed. I mean up so loud your ears hurt & everything is vibrating loud. It was gooooood jammin' music. I just happened to have a tube of starburst in the car to which I grabbed and used as a microphone while quite embarrasingly sang my heart out... LOUD. Cole joined in, we even took parts on the girl/boy songs. Chang clapped after every song & laughed a lot.


I bet if anyone saw me they thought I was nuts. What they didn't know is we were making precious memories.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

That's right.
Just like Point of Grace says,
"Turn up the music. Turn it up loud!"


you just make the memories. and make the passersby jealous that you belong to such a cool family!

you know I would have totally joined in with my hairbrush.

love you.

Susan Warren said...

Get down, Christy!

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with that!! Mackenzie uses curious george like he's singing and dancing along!! It's so cute and fun. Wish I could have been there!

Christy said...

Hey Cuz!! How are you???