Monday, September 22, 2008

Mundane Monday

I really enjoy the days when we can come home and just hang out. We do not have much going on tonight. I will meet with my Ya Ya's at 7 for our bible study but other than that it is just family time! Ed is making his famous breakfast for dinner right now. That is a treat in the Farhar house. I took a minute to snap some pics. Cole isn't in them since he is at soccer practice until 5. Friday is Aimee's 17th birthday and if you know me you know that if I get presents early I cannot keep them hidden, so Aimee'a gift came today and yep you guessed it I gave it to her. I am such a bad mom!! It is a pink digital camera with accessories. Enjoy!!



Aimee trying to video the cat!

Ed with his cheesy grin making the famous gravy!!

Chang waiting for food.... as usual!

Chopper also waiting for food!

Aimee and the new camera and I think a fake smile!!


Luci

No comments: