Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall





Who doesn't just LOVE fall?? This is my absolute fav-o-rite time of the year. The only drawback is that snow is just around the corner! I thought I would highlight the best things about fall (with some help from Andrea =) )


* Fall Foliage

* Pumpkins

*The smell of the air

* Cider

* Fall decorations

* The smell of burning leaves

*Hayrides

* Indian Corn

* Jeans and sweatshirt or long sleeve t-shirts

* Scarecrows

* Pumpkin Spice candles

* Trick or Treating

*Toilet papering

* Corn mazes


The weather today is gorgeous! Take some time and get out to enjoy it! Cole has another soccer game tonight so more pictures will come!!




4 comments:

Andrea said...

A girl after my own heart....

Lauren said...

I love fall times three billion.


no, you don't understand, I LOVE FALL.


Lark Ranch, here I come.

Christy said...

lol... Andrea J. and I have a date to go there with our families.... She has never been. Can you believe it????

Leslie said...

FOOTBALL, you forgot FOOTBAL!!! And that is a GORGEOUS picture.

Honestly, I've never been to Lark Ranch either. I know, it's shameful.