Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Families

I really feel a need to ask for everyone to be praying for families right now. I have heard so much here lately how the ole' scum dog is really tearing apart families (or trying to).



The devil is in the details and he will use EVERY ploy to get us doubting ourselves or as far away from God as he can. Before we know it we are there. He sneaks up on us and overtakes us.



It seems that every day I hear of yet another family going through some form of struggle whether it be addictions, abuse, financial, emotional or whatever!!



So PLEASE get on your knees and say a special prayer for families right now!!


Thanks!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

amen, sista!

Susan Warren said...

I pray for all the families. There is one family that is especially close to me and they have been torn apart by things that shouldn't have torn them apart - the devil's work for sure. I particularly pray for that family. Thanks for reminding me to pray for families!