Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Case of the missing crab

Yep, you read it right. We have a missing crab. What a joyous thought!



When I get home from work, I usually let Chopper out then go to Cole's room to check on his animals. Well, the other day I found the underwater crab on the top of the bowl just sitting there so I gently scooted him back in the bowl. I went in yesterday and guess what.... yes sir he was gone, or she I am not sure which it is to tell you the truth and I never thought of it until now. I digress.....



So, I looked around his room to no avail. I texted him and he said "Are you sure" well no I am not sure, I just looked in there and it was gone. I think I am pretty sure. Kids!! =)



We all looked some last night but no crab. I said Aimee's new kitten Luci probably ate it or Chopper. He tries to eat flies anytime he sees one. I am rambling I know..... lol



I am sure we will find/smell it sooner or later!




1 comment:

Andrea said...

Too funny... same thing happened today in Austin's room at school. A girl's crab went missing. Apparently it found its way to a hole in the corner of the classroom and fell through it and landed in the multipurpose room! Unfortunately the crab did not survive the fall. Funeral services were held today after lunch...(for real)