Friday, September 5, 2008

Egos

Andrea and I have a thing we do.... Every week we will text each other (ok we text multiple times A day but...) anyway, we will compliment each other in a way, it started out just a nice thing to do. I don't know who started it her or I but it has become a habit.


We always laugh now when it happens. We call it our weekly ego-stroking! It is a nice thing to do though. It always makes me feel good when I get a text like that from her. I know that most think that texting has taken away communication but it helps me keep in touch with me peeps!! I usually get a daily text from Annette that says.... u ok? It helps to know someone cares!!


The boys have a junior high soccer game tonight and I will take pictures to post later on. Cole has really taken a liking to soccer, and we love watching it. Aimee has her first travel softball game this weekend with her new team so we are anxious to see how that goes.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Have I told you lately how much I love your blog and what a talented writer you are.... :)

Christy said...

Wow! That would be twice this week.... Have I told YOU that you are a wonderful mother and friend?

Andrea said...

Why, yes you have and right back at ya!