Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Pastor Jeanne did a series this summer called "Summer Lovin'". It was so good!! She really has a way to get you to think & step on your toes but she does it in a loving way.


The first "lovin'" was God. We are supposed to love God above all other people & things.


The second was Spouse. I'll be honest this is where I get tripped up. I love Ed so much but often I put the kids in front of him. I'm working on it though!!


The third was Children. We are supposed to love our kids enough to discipline them & by teaching them about God.


The fourth was Church. We are supposed to love our church & committ to building it up & not tearing it down.


The fifth & last was Work. We are supposed to do our work as. If Jesus is beside us all day long.


This series I really enjoyed & it made me think a lot about where my priorities are. What about you? Where are your struggles in this list?

No comments: