Sunday, August 23, 2009

Behind...

No we are not going to be talking about my "behind" cause we don't even want to go there!!


I am behind on blogging!! With school starting and formations for Emmaus I am busy, busy!! I'm not sure Cole expected high school would be this hard. Meaning, he has had homework every night since the first day. We even stayed up until midnight one night working on Biology. He has said he likes it though. He and Aimee are full swing into soccer and volleyball. I really enjoy soccer games, the weather is great and I like being outside! Volleyball, not so much.... I don't know a lot about it and really I find it rather boring! Sorry to all those volleyball fans out there!


Yesterday we had Aimee's senior pictures taken. It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to see the proofs!! We have 6 games this week so it will be another busy week. Ed and I take turns going to each of the games if they fall on the same night but this week it is just Saturday so we will be at the games together which is odd! I am happy that we won't have to do this with basketball this year.


Our Emmaus formations have been awesome. God shows up BIG at each and every night. The team had bonded already, it's always neat to meet new friends in Christ and the similarities in where I am at in life.Five of the Ya Ya's have been riding together to them since they are in Bloomfield so that makes the late nights better!


Well, gotta run. Enjoy this beautiful weather!!

1 comment:

Keyly Watts said...

I always knew that there was SOMETHING that I could teach you Farhar - - and volleyball is it!! I love the game and would love to "enlighten" your world about it!!