Thursday, February 21, 2008

To be or not to be...

To be or not to be....

Well, that is the question of the day, or could it be the question to our whole life??

I was thinking about this today and isn't it true, we make the choice to be OR not to be...

To be Happy

To be Mad

To be Insensitive

To be Caring

To be a Christian!


WOW, now think about that one. What does it mean to be a Christian?? Does it mean we are perfect?? (If it does, man am I in trouble!!) Does it mean that we have to be happy all the time??


I don't know about you but being a Christian is HARD!! However, no one ever said it would be easy. If it was then everyone would be a Christian!!


I want to end this snowy, icy night with the verse of the day that I gave to my kids yesterday.


2 Corinthians 12:10

That's why I take pleasure in my weakness, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.


Until tomorrow....




No comments: