Friday, February 22, 2008

Busy Busy

Well, it is Saturday and we as usual have a packed weekend.

Today we are going to Indianapolis for Aimee's travel softball practice and car shopping.... YUK! Most of you know Aimee wrecked her car, it will be 3 weeks ago Tuesday. That was a scary phone call however, she made it out without injury. She was very lucky.

Now, I HATE shopping for most anything but buying a car is something totally different. Especially since it is for our daughter. You want something dependable, good gas milage (hurry up and open Bo Macs to put her back to work) lol. Actually, she never asks for money.

We went (and get this...) test drove a black Sunfire convertible last Friday night. Now, when I was 16 if my parents would have test drove a convertible I would have been like "Oh Yea, that's mine". Not practical Aimee, she didn't really care for it. Cole loved it, he thought he was going to be SO cool riding to school (for the whole mile). I told him he could have a convertible if he rode his bike. Can you believe he didn't find the humor in that???

~Anyway~

Here we are last Friday night driving through Jasper in 30 degree weather with the top down on this car. Cold as it was, we had a blast. I am still amazed that we have kids that want to go places with us and really have a good time, or they put up a good act anyway.


Here is wishing you a relaxing, peaceful Saturday.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christy,

Congrats on starting your own blog! Andrea has shared with me that you enjoy my writings and that really means alot to me. You will find, I'm sure, that it's pretty special when something you write impacts another person. I look forward to reading your stuff.
Kent