Thursday, June 11, 2009

Well, it has been a BUSY week! I was pleased today to not only get a facebook message from Chang but also from Hou Hou! I love my Asian boys =)


We went to see Cole last night at his mission camp. He is having a ball, and we got some pretty good compliments about him so that made us proud!!


Tonight I had yet another dreaded board meeting... with NO PIZZA ROLLS! I was out (this is my comfort food for board meeting days). Now, I am getting ready to pack.


Aim's travel ball has kicked off. Here is our schedule:
June 12-14 Columbus, Ohio
June 19-21 Cape Girardeau, Missouri
June 26-28 Bloonington
July 3-5 Terre Haute
July 10-12 Bloomington
Jule 18-26 Panama City, Florida
July 31- Aug 2 Bloomington


We got some good news this week as Aim has a college coach coming to watch her play this weekend. It is a school in Ohio (which she says is TOO FAR) but it's a neat thing! I'd appreciate any prayers you could send her way for a good outing this weekend!


I walked in the house today after work and the first thing I did was sing my Chang song. We had this song that went like this: (me) Chang a wang a wang a wang, (Chang) Chang a wang. We did this everyday, it was just so natural. Today there wasn't a reply, yes I shed a tear or two.

2 comments:

Keyly Watts said...

Be safe this weekend and have a great time!!!

Lauren said...

praying for Aim!