Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lol

Have you ever noticed how often "lol" is used??


Maybe it's just me but it seems that we use this term for almost every text whether it applies or not.


Laughing out loud.... You would think this would be reserved for those times when you really DO laugh out loud, but no, we over use it. Lol


See I just did! Anyway, I know this is an off the wall post but I've been noticing that a lot lately & thought I would pass it on to you to annoy you from now on!

Enjoy your day lol!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

K. From here on out I will nvr put it on another txt addressed 2 u....lol...

Christy said...

Sure you wont't lol... see how much we use it?!?!?!

Teresa said...

I am guilty also. My pet peve is awesome. Do people really know what that means? God & sunsets YES. Clothes and sports NO. Chocolate CLOSE.

Susan Warren said...

Way back when LOL used to mean Lots of Luck.