Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fight or Flight

Most people that know my know that Moses is ont of my favorite people in the Bible. As I was reading in Exodus today I got tickled at the way I am so much like him.

Moses: God spoke to him through a burning bush, turned his staff into a snake, made his hand leprous then healed it, turned the Nile water into blood.

Now, I don't know about you but I have been known to pray for God to show me answers in flashing neon billboards. Now, that hasn't happened yet but there has been tuggings, yearnings that have been strong & what do I do? I turn into Moses & run or say "Who am I? I can't speak well enough". But in that off chance that I do follow what I'm being led, it usually turns out to be a big blessing at a little inconvience to myself.

Are you a Moses??

No comments: