Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009

As I looked back on 2009 I basically thought it sucked. Then, I realized that I was letting December overshawdow my whole year.


December was probably the worst month I can remember having in many years. It threatned to get me down. So, I was ready for it to be over.

Today as I sat in church I got to thinking about some things Pastor Jeanne was talking about & I realized that this year was a pretty good year for my family. Yes, we had some rough times but for the most part it was a good year. We, as a family, made some decisions for Christ & I believe the ole scum dog really went to work to try to destroy the work in us. To be honest with you, we almost let him.


So, as we start this new year. 2010 will be another great year & my hope & prayer is that we continue to lean on God's promises & His plan for our futures.


Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you & not to harm, plans for a hope & a future.

No comments: