Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crazy...

It seems that everyday lately is "just another manic Monday". There has been so much to keep us busy between ballgames, scholorships, school work, & church. To be honest we've let all the "busy" invade & I hate it when that happens.


It's so easy to get busy & let it take charge of our lives. I think.... NO, I know that's a ploy of the ole scum to keep our minds off of God & boy is he good at it. I don't know about you, but I can let things rule my life mainly because of my OCD, it has to be done a certain way.. my way & trust me that's not always a good thing, just ask Ed!!


The verse that I found to send out for my "text message ministry" today is: Proverbs 21:23 Watch your tongue and keep your mouth shut, and you will stay out of trouble. I laughed when I saw this verse because all too often I let my mouth overload my brain. Thankfully, most peopke know me & tend to ignore me when I "spew". However, that isn't an excuse for the behavior. I'm working on it!


I told Ed yesterday that when I feel my kids are being wronged, look out because I turn into this 3 headed monster that will spew fire at anyone or anything in my path. It's not a pretty sight... & often I just hang my head after I morph back into myself. As I said, working on it!!

No comments: