Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Have you missed me???


I'd say not but then again you never know!


I haven't blogged lately, I was doing so good but then it got to be a point where I felt like I was just rambling on and on and on for no reason. So, here I am again!


As I look outside I see winter settling in. The cold, frigid temperatures, the snow covering everything. Just when we think it is about over or the worst of it anyway, it starts up again.


This makes me think of the winter of our lives. I see so many people hurting right now. Winter has settled in and doesn't look like it will let up anytime soon. In those times in life, we have a choice to make. Yes, it is easy for me to say because I am not in that place right now but we have to remember that God knows our struggles, he knows our fears. Most of all he wants us to come to Him with them, share our load with Him. He will take the burden from us if only we let Him. I read a book once called "On hinds' feet" and in it the author said that it's in the valleys that we grow the most, but we must remember the ultimate goal is to reach the top of the mountain.



Matthew 11:28 Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love you bestie! :)

Anonymous said...

Keep the blog rolling Christy! We all could use some encouragement :)