Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I wish I had some words of wisdom to give to you but I do not.


It seems more and more I get "blogger's block". I have been down in my back since Saturday, I went back to work today. Still not pain free, but I could walk so that is a plus. I am a VERY independent person, so it's hard for me to ask Ed to help me bathe, get dressed and pick up things I may have dropped on the floor. My family has been more than good at helping out where needed. It's also very nice having a chiropractor in the family. Although I have noticed we tend to have some pretty strange conversations.


Anyway, I am up and moving today thanks to Mikey and Susan. Still in pain but slowly it's getting better.


I can't believe basketball season is among us. Aimee's first game is this Thursday and Cole has his first scrimmage next Thursday. My babies are growing up!!


1 comment:

RNMOMMY73 said...

I want you to know that even on your blogger block days you feel you have. I still love to come in hear and listen to the music you have posted :) Hope your feeling much better Christy!