Friday, November 13, 2009

Alone time

I've been real bad about working my gate in the mornings then going to get lost at work. Let's just say not everyone that I work with are very caring, jovial people, or let's be honest only a very few are!


So, in order to keep my sanity (and their heads from being bit off) I have, for a while now, just kinda gotten lost. My work days are my time with God really. I have OCD horribly and I have a routine I like to follow. I know what programs are on when that I enjoy listening to on 88.1 or 88.7 and I don't like to be interrupted.


Ole' Francis Chan has really been shaking me up lately though and I have felt convicted about not making myself more available. So, today I ventured out of my comfort zone and had lunch with a few of the guys. I must say while trying as it may have been it was actually nice. We talked, laughed and just enjoyed each other's company.


They all know my stance on spiritual matters and sometimes we get into really good "Jesus" conversations. I dare say I will get out of the woods and make myself more open a little more!

1 comment:

Misty McKibben-Sanders said...

You are such a sweet, sweet person! I wish I wasn't so far away....BUT, that is about to change soon.....shhhh!!! I am very excited, just a summer thing....and extended times when I wish to come home for a week or two!!! Again...Shhhhhh email me and I will tell you more!