Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My grouping gals, the Ya Ya's & I have started a new study. It's "deepening life together a study in Romans". I won't lie, it's been tough in spots but it is a good one.

Last week I handed out a Spiritual Gift Inventory sheet. Many had never done one before. Unlike myself, I've done several hoping for a different gift. I know how silly is that!! Anyway, this one has 112 questions on it & then you tallied them in a certain order to get your gifts. I did mine & got 2 out of the same 3 I usually get. I just can't seem to shake one lol. Just kidding, a spiritual gift is something God equips you with in order to fulfill His work. It aids us in what we are to do for the Kingdom.

If you haven't done one before I encourage you to do so. The one we used is found at http://www.spreadinglight.com/biblestudy/gifts/gifttest.html

No comments: