Monday, November 1, 2010

Guest Blog!

Thanks Christy for letting me “guest blog” - - we’ll see if you loose a few followers after this LOL !!!

 You know, God didn’t say life was going to be easy, He said it’s going to be worth it!

  He didn’t say it was going to be comfortable, He said it’s going to be worth it!

  He didn’t say it was going to go just how I want it, He said it’s going to be worth it!

  

I strive to know Him more.

  Even on the days when I have the “cruise control” on, He calls me to dig deeper, to press on.

  I love the song “Press On” by Selah.

  It speaks to me on many different ways.

  Today, this is what is going through my mind;

  “If I’m going to press on, does that require ACTION from me?”

  I think it does.

  

As the Body of Christ, we must move.

  As believers in HIS holy power and might, we must move.

  There are days when I feel like I’m standing out there all by myself and other days when I feel like I have 1000 others tugging the line with me.

  Either way, Jesus is with me . . . if I lean on Him, if I press on toward His will for me, I will win the ETERNAL VICTORY – PRAISE GOD!!

  

So today friends whatever mountain you face, whatever valley is in your path, know that He holds us if we “PRESS ON” toward His will for our lives.

  It’s not about us, it’s all about Him.

  

Keyly Watts

  

 

 

No comments: