Monday, December 6, 2010

December....


I am not a fan of it. I used to be hot natured but now I freeze all the time. I don't care for the dreary weather. I need sunshine, the grey overcast skies just make me blah however just like the winter's on our lives I know we must go through this to experience the beauty of spring.


One would think that a basketball nut like me would love winter but more & more I enjoy summer better. Basketball, well it's just a game. There was a time where it wasn't just a game to us, it was our life. Don't get me wrong, I am a sports fanatic. I like basketball, soccer, baseball & my new love football but it doesn't control my life.


Sports have taught my kids some real valuable life lessons & I am happy they participate in so many of them. I love watching my kids play sports. Cole is in basketball right now & he absolutely loves basketball. He will be playing travel soccer in the spring so that is a new adventure for us. Aimee will have her first college softball season this spring & I intend to make every game of hers. It will be a lot of traveling but it's important for me to be there. So, for now I will bundle up & ride out the winter!!

No comments: