Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Here I am....

"Here I am, Lord send me. All of my life, I make an offering".


I just heard that song by Downhere on the radio. I wasn't going to blog on it since my buddy Susan did but I think since it keeps popping up I will.


Have you ever prayed that prayer that said "Lord, I'll do what you want & go where you send"? Then as soon as you prayed it you say "as long as it's not to Africa"! Not me cause if you know me you know that's my dream but I digress....


You know what I mean when you put yourself out there to be used by God or well you do it in theory only. Thinking he wouldn't ask the important stuff of you, after all who am I, right?!?!


If you remember right he used the lowly & meek to do His work.


I urge you to honestly look at your life & pray that prayer with a sincere heart & sit back & enjoy the ride!!!

No comments: