Saturday, October 20, 2012

Overwhelmed by the saints

I've learned that I can get out of my comfort zone on my own but how much more strength & confidence to do the work God has called me to do when the saints have gathered behind me in prayer.


I am continually in awe of the people that rally behind the one thing that God has put as a call on my life. The ones that write on my Facebook, the unexpected text, the amount of people that work endlessly on fundraising for an unexpected trip.



It's in those times that I know that if my friends would go to the efforts they have for little me, just what they will do for the least of these.



There are times I look around and extreme guilt sets in at our abundance but God reminds me to not feel bad for what He has blessed us with. He has given us resources to help, even if it is just one.



So, I thank you my friends for the unconditional love you have poured out on me and this mission. It's hard to show exactly what me heart feels for each and every one of you. No matter how small you might think your efforts are.


There is no small sacrifice. While I am blessed when finances come in, it's the prayers of the saints that will do the work that God has planned. It's in those prayers that I know He will provide just what we need.